Oak and Stone: Located in the Watkins Glen Harbor hotel, Oak and Stone is the best place to find gifts and housewares for all fans of the Finger Lakes! From candles and lotions to pottery and woodwork, Oak and Stone is guaranteed to help you find a unique gift this holiday season
2) Hector Handmade: Hector Handmade features a rotation of work from local artists to showcase all of the incredible craftsmanship of the Finger Lakes. Small but mighty, Hector Handmade advocates for artists and provides quality items to their customers. Check out their website for holiday events and pop-up markets!
3) True Love Sailing: Fall in love with Seneca Lake with a tour from True Love Sailing. Gift your friends or family with a certificate for an experience sailing, a private charter, or even a wine tour boat ride!
4) Famous Brands: Whether you are looking for casual clothing, outerwear or footwear, Famous Brands carries over 600 brands to meet your needs! They offer great prices and fantastic variety featuring trademark names like Carhartt, The North Face, Life is Good, Patagonia and Keen.
5) Wags To Riches: Wags to Riches is a resale boutique located on Franklin Street. It offers lightly used clothing, accessories, books, movies, jewelry, and housewares at great prices! The shop is staffed entirely by volunteers and all profits benefit the Humane Society of Schuyler County.
6) Graft Wine & Cider Bar: Graft Wine and Cider bar is the place to be for the best selection of cider, beer and delicious tapas. They serve locally sourced food and delicious drinks that will
have you coming back for more! Gift the gift of a great meal with a gift certificate from Graft Wine and Cider Bar this Holiday Season
7) Finger Lakes Distilling: Finger Lakes Distilling is a small operation making a handcrafted product. They use locally grown fruits and grains to make high quality, handcrafted spirits. Spread the Christmas Spirits this year by giving a gift from Finger Lakes Distilling
8) Two Goats Brewing: Two Goats brews traditional style beer with basic ingredients and in the “most uncomplicated” way. They strive to make the most of the least, to give back to the community, to make practical decisions for the good of business, and to consistently improve. Delicious food and great beverages, what more could you ask for?
9) Seneca Sunrise Coffee: Seneca Sunrise Coffee is an artisan coffee roaster based in the heart of the Finger Lakes region in New York. Their coffees are available for sale at various local retail locations, and through their online store. With a huge variety of beans, a gift from Seneca Sunrise is sure to satisfy any coffee lover.
10) Shtayburne: Shtayburne Creamery is a family-owned and operated dairy farm offering high-quality cheese to our customers straight from the farm.
All of their cheese is processed and packaged by hand in small batches. We offer Monterey Jack cheeses in a variety of flavors. We have flavored and aged cheddar. Check out their online shop to find more information about each of their cheeses and other dairy products