Schuyler County offers breath-taking views and relaxing activities all year long. Spend a couple days in our region this season and we promise you'll go home recharged with a renewed sense of calm.
Winter Bucket List:
- Take a horseback trail ride through the snow with Painted Bar Stables
- Go snowshoeing at Sugar Hill State Forest
- Go cross country skiing at Finger Lakes National Forest
- Sample wine and chocolate-themed food pairings during the Seneca Lake Wine Trail's Wine & Chocolate event
- Find a hidden treasure at one of the many boutiques and retail merchants
- Sip fresh-roasted coffee at Seneca Sunrise Coffee
- Attend the ICE BAR at the Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel
ICE Bar - the hottest party in the coolest town!
- Take a walk along the Catharine Valley Trail
- Visit the Brick Tavern Museum of the Schuyler County Historical Society - chockful of great artifacts and history!
- Venture to the Glenn H. Curtiss Museum to discover the area's ties to historic aviation and more
- Check out the Rim Trails at Watkins Glen State, the park trails that are open during the winter time
Sledding fun - family style!