Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce
2021 Advertising Opportunities
Visitor Center and Website Advertising Opportunities
The Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce houses the official Schuyler County Visitor Center, located along the main thoroughfare in downtown Watkins Glen, in the hear of the shopping and business district. We welcome nearly 20-30,000 visitors through our doors annually with may more visitors and residents walking and driving past our location. Put your business, organization, or event front and center!
Download the 2021 Visitor Center and Website Advertising Opportunities by clicking here.
**Website Advertising Opportunities on www.explorewatkinsglen.com, details will be released soon, check back often for updates!
Watkins Glen State Park Visitor Center Advertising Opportunities
The Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce partners with New York State Parks to operate the new Visitor Center at the Watkins Glen State Park. In 2019, it is estimated that the park welcomed hundreds of thousands of visitors. In 2020, the Visitor Center welcomed over 90,000 visitors. The Chamber presented the following advertising opportunities to enable your business to reach a portion of these visitors as they come through our Visitor Center doors.
Download the 2021 Watkins Glen State Park Advertising Opportunities by clicking here.
2021 Explore Watkins Glen Travel Guide Advertising Opportunities
Explore Watkins Glen is producing the newly designed, official 2021 Schuyler County Travel Guide. The 2021 Travel Guide will feature photos, travel tips, and will serve as a colorful, informative, and comprehensive guide to the best our region has to offer!
Why should you advertise? Here are the facts:
- Last year, our 214 North Franklin Street Visitor Center welcomed over 20,000 visitors. Our State Park Visitor Center served approximately 100,000 visitors in its inaugural year; nearly 12,00 of those visitors left with one of our Travel Guides in hand.
- The guide is used as the tourism resource for attractions, lodging, restaurants, recreations, the arts, navigation, and much more!
- 100,000 copies will be printed and distributed in both of the Chamber Visitor Centers, lodging establishments, airports, festivals, attractions, as well as through direct fulfillments, following inquiries from potential visitors. While visitors oftentimes use digital technology to reach a destination in advance of their visit, once they are in our region many visitors info a hardcopy publication to be very useful: it doesn't need cell connectivity to work, nor power, it won't "crash" and it's always on!
- Travel Guide readers are actively looking for places to go and things to do. Advertising in the official Travel Guide is the key to making your business stand out!
- The Travel Guide will also be digitized and available on our website at www.explorewatkinsglen.com.
- This will be the only printed piece in 2021 at both Visitor Centers with advertising opportunities available.
Download the 2021 Travel Guide Advertising Opportunities by clicking here.
Completed advertising contracts can be submitted to the Chamber in three different ways:
Email completed contract with payment information to Michael Hardy, Executive Director at email@example.com
Mail to 214 North Franklin Street, Watkins Glen, NY 14891 with payment information to the attention of Michael Hardy, Executive Director.
Drop off in person with payment information at our Visitor Center location at 214 North Franklin Street, Watkins Glen, NY 14891
Please note, no advertising contracts will be considered secured until payment information is received and processed.
Advertising is available for both members and non-members of the Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
For Chamber-specific resources, please click here.
For Visitor-specific resources, please click here.
To search our Membership Directory, please click here.
Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce
214 North Franklin Street, Watkins Glen, NY 14891
607-535-4300 • 800-607-4552