Clute Memorial Park & Campground
Visitors to Clute Memorial Park are invited to picnic in a postcard-worthy setting, swim in Seneca lake, and use a variety of outdoor recreation facilities, including children's playground equipment, basketball and volleyball courts, splash pad (summer), outdoor ice rink (winter), skate park, and a horseshoe pit. The Park is an ideal location for family, friend, and conference gatherings as it boasts not one, not two, but three rental facilities.
- The Seneca Lake Events Center is a brand new, year-round multi-purpose facility that holds up to 300 people for indoor and outdoor year-round activities. It also contains a meeting room, galley kitchen, restrooms, and is air conditioned.
- The Watkins Glen Community Center holds up to 600 people and includes a kitchen, tables, chairs, restrooms, ice machine and is air conditioned.
- Lakeside Pavilion holds up to 150 people and includes picnic tables, refrigerators, and also overlooks beautiful Seneca Lake.
All three facilities can accommodate a variety of events including weddings, receptions, banquets, parties, etc. Book early!
- Cancellation Policy: 14 Days prior to arrival
- Check In Time: 2:00 PM
- Check Out Time: Noon
- Total Number of Units: 130
- Pets Allowed:
- 50 Amp Hookups:
- Cable TV Hookup:
- Electric Available on Site:
- Flush Toilets:
- Hot Shower(s):
- Lodge/Central Building:
- Propane Available:
- Pull Through Sites:
- Sanitary Dump Station:
- Sewer Hookups:
- Tent Sites:
- Water Hookups Available:
- Concessions/Food Available On Site:
- Family Friendly:
- Pet Friendly:
- Lake/Pond Swimming Available:
- Additional Information: All camping sites include a fire ring and picnic table. Firewood and ice is for sale at the Park Office.