Schuyler Tributes | An Awards Luncheon
Wednesday, August 23, 2023 | 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Seneca Lake Events Center | 586 E. Fourth Street, Watkins Glen, NY
Presented by Schuyler Hospital
The Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to host Schuyler Tributes | An Awards Luncheon. Presented by Schuyler Hospital, this event is intended to honor local leaders and organizations in business for their success in 2022. Awarding esteemed members of the Schuyler County community is a long-standing Chamber tradition that will take place this year at the beautiful Seneca Lake Event Center in Clute Park.
Thanks to everyone who attended Schuyler Tributes on Wednesday, August 23.
To view a photo gallery from the event CLICK HERE
Congratulations to our 2022 winners!
Endurance in Business | Seneca Lodge
Resiliency in Business | The Humane Society of Schuyler County
Best New Business | Hop Notch Brewing Co.
Schuyler Samaritan | Charlie Haeffner
Thank you to our sponsors
Event registration is now closed. If you have a question or concern, please contact Alyssa at 607-535-4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*All nominees must be a member in good standing of the Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce
*Last year's award winners are not eligible to be nominated for this year's program: Sunset View Creamery, Grandma's Kitchen, Schuyler Hospital, Jackie Honsberger
Endurance in Business
- Has been in operation more than 10 years
- Actively participates in initiatives that make a positive impact in our community
- Fosters a workplace culture of excellence and inclusivity
- Has made long-term philanthropic contributions to our regional economy
Resiliency in Business
- Exhibits perseverance and an ability to adapt to trends and challenges
- Demonstrated strength to quickly and creatively pivot when problems arise
- Positively impacts our community
Best New Business
- Has been in operation for less than 3 years
- Has made an immediate, positive impact on our community
- Shows ingenuity and an entrepreneurial drive to succeed and grow
(Awarded to an individual)
- Vocal champion for positive change in our region
- Exudes an appreciation for our unique scenic beauty and natural resources
- Advocates for inclusion, diversity, and equity in Schuyler County.