Finger Lakes Wine Festival
2021 Marks The 25th Anniversary Celebration!
Experience the event that readers of USA Today have voted the country's "Best Wine Festival" July 9-11, 2021! Sample 90+ New York State wineries, artisan food vendors, pace car rides, craft vendors, live music and entertainment. The best part? It's all in the heart of New York's Finger Lakes Wine Country!
Two Ways to Enjoy the Finger Lakes Wine Festival!
A 1-Day or 2-Day Taster Wristband gives you admittance to the WGI facility grounds.
- One (1) commemorative Finger Lakes Wine Festival glass
- Tastings at 90+ wineries in climate-controlled tents
- Diverse range of food vendors and unique craft and art purveyors
- Live music performances and outdoor demonstrations
- Educational wine seminars
- Access to Historic Formula One
Designated Driver Wristbands
A 1-Day Designated Driver Wristband gives you admittance to the festival grounds. This includes dozens of unique craft and art purveyors, along with live music performances and outdoor demonstrations. A designated driver wristband will not be serves alcoholic beverages by wineries at the festival.
Additional Experiences Available!
- Launch of the Lakes: Turn out in your best toga as Bacchus, the God of Wine, blesses the festival and you may be crowned King and Queen! This event takes place Friday of Festival weekend, and includes a toga and costume contest, wine samples from many festival wineries and live music! Admission in additional and not included with Festival Admission.
- Great Western Breakfast: Get an early start on your day at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival inside the Jack Daniel's Club at the always-popular Great Western Breakfast. This laid-back, delicious experience includes breakfast buffet with an exclusive menu prepared by Americrown chefs, mimosas featuring Great Western champagne, omelet station, coffee, tea and juice, and live musical accompaniment.
- Taster's Banquet: Indulge in a luxurious evening at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival at the Saturday night Taster's Banquet. This exclusive dinner takes place in the Jack Daniel's Club with the courses presented by Watkins Glen International Executive Chef, Paul Miller.
- Historic Formula One: Experience the timeless machines that made Watkins Glen an international destination! Three series will be featured at Finger Lakes Wine Festival: FIA Masters Historic Formula One, Masters Endurance Legends and Group 5 of Historic Sportscar Racing. Racing will be on track Friday - Sunday, July 9-11 from 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Why not turn your Finger Lakes Wine Festival Trip into a weekend affair? Don't miss an opportunity to "stay over", and take advantage off all that there is to see and do at the festival and in the Watkins Glen and Schuyler County area.
- General Camping: conveniently located with many sites just a short walk from the festival area, sites include a 20' x 40' grass site, two vehicle passes and access to water and bathrooms.
- Pit Road Camping: stay in style adjacent to the track's start/finish line. Sites include electric hook-ups and is tucked away from the festival area. A 20' x 40' paves site, 50 amp electric hook up, shared water, and two vehicle passes will be included in your site.
Glamping (NEW FOR 2021!)
Also known as luxury camping or glamorous camping, Glamping is a way to experience traditional camping without having to "rough it"!
Included in each 12'x14' safari-style glamping tent:
- Four (4) cots with linens, sleeping bags, and pillows
- Two (2) parking passes
- Two (2) side tables
- Two (2) camp chairs
- One (1) battery pack for charging of electronics, etc.
- Two (2) lanterns
- 5' x 8' entry rug
A brand new shower house and bathrooms, completed in early 2020, is located just steps away from the Glamping area. Limited to four (4) guests per tent. Area features comfortable seating and communal firepit.
Camping or glamping not for you? The area boats many local accommodations for your enjoyment! Click here to view accommodations.
Hosted at Watkins Glen International, tickets and camping are available by calling 866-461-7223 or visiting www.FLWineFest.com.